I have been communicating with animals for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't until I began needle felting animals, a few years ago, that I realized just how deep the communication goes. As an artist, I created sculptures of animals, beginning with dogs. I was commissioned to do several deceased pets, while the pictures that I was receiving to work with, were not clear. I finally decided to connect with those deceased animals, so that I could create the best sculpture of them, that I possibly could. It was at that time, I realized I had a special gift, to be able to communicate with deceased animals, as well as those here on Earth. I continued to only use this gift in my art, and I was informed by clients that the art pieces were encompassed with healing energy. I knew that creating this form of art, was healing me, but I had no clue that my clients would feel it, as well. I continued on this path with the art, moving on to creating other pets and wildlife. When I would attach the heads of these animals, I would feel a jolt of energy go right through my body, and would be in tears. I would feel as though the animals were coming alive in my hands. I was amazed at what was happening to me, but not quite ready to admit this, only to few close friends. I now understand, this was bringing me closer to the gift that I had always known that I possessed, but never acknowledged, to myself.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Communicating with animals is always wonderful, but they do not always want to talk about what you want them to. They share whatever information that they are comfortable sharing, and sometimes it is not what you would expect.
If you have a certain difficulty with your animal, they may very well not be interested in talking about it, so it is best not to go into this expecting a certain outcome.
I recently talked with a deceased pet that decided all she wanted to tell me was that her mom needed to make a scarf! It did turn out that the mother did need to make that scarf, but it was a surprise for me to get that information! She did want her mom to know that she would be back though~

No comments:

Post a Comment