I have been communicating with animals for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't until I began needle felting animals, a few years ago, that I realized just how deep the communication goes. As an artist, I created sculptures of animals, beginning with dogs. I was commissioned to do several deceased pets, while the pictures that I was receiving to work with, were not clear. I finally decided to connect with those deceased animals, so that I could create the best sculpture of them, that I possibly could. It was at that time, I realized I had a special gift, to be able to communicate with deceased animals, as well as those here on Earth. I continued to only use this gift in my art, and I was informed by clients that the art pieces were encompassed with healing energy. I knew that creating this form of art, was healing me, but I had no clue that my clients would feel it, as well. I continued on this path with the art, moving on to creating other pets and wildlife. When I would attach the heads of these animals, I would feel a jolt of energy go right through my body, and would be in tears. I would feel as though the animals were coming alive in my hands. I was amazed at what was happening to me, but not quite ready to admit this, only to few close friends. I now understand, this was bringing me closer to the gift that I had always known that I possessed, but never acknowledged, to myself.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

While I was sitting at the vet today, I saw this really strong Bulldog standing there. I was in awe of his apparent strength, and I silently told him that I communicate with animals. I quickly received a message that he loves riding skateboards! Having seen the Bulldog on TV that loved riding skateboards, I thought maybe it was not the right message. I asked his mom, and sure enough, he LOVES riding skateboards! The weather is getting warmer, and he is probably dreaming or riding one!
I thought that was sweet that he decided to share his favorite thing to do, with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment