I have been communicating with animals for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't until I began needle felting animals, a few years ago, that I realized just how deep the communication goes. As an artist, I created sculptures of animals, beginning with dogs. I was commissioned to do several deceased pets, while the pictures that I was receiving to work with, were not clear. I finally decided to connect with those deceased animals, so that I could create the best sculpture of them, that I possibly could. It was at that time, I realized I had a special gift, to be able to communicate with deceased animals, as well as those here on Earth. I continued to only use this gift in my art, and I was informed by clients that the art pieces were encompassed with healing energy. I knew that creating this form of art, was healing me, but I had no clue that my clients would feel it, as well. I continued on this path with the art, moving on to creating other pets and wildlife. When I would attach the heads of these animals, I would feel a jolt of energy go right through my body, and would be in tears. I would feel as though the animals were coming alive in my hands. I was amazed at what was happening to me, but not quite ready to admit this, only to few close friends. I now understand, this was bringing me closer to the gift that I had always known that I possessed, but never acknowledged, to myself.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Lucy is not just another pet, she is another member of our family.  She gets special treatment and treats, just like our three year old daughter.  When we first brought Lucy home, we crated her. This was a fight and struggle every day and broke our hearts when she cried. We decided to let her have free range while we were away.  After Lucy started to chew on toys and furniture, I emailed Karen! Since we were going to have to crate her again, I asked Karen to let Lucy know it was for her own safety. I also asked Karen to tell her that this will always be her “forever” home.
The first day of Lucy being in the crate, Karen spoke with her and sent her Reiki energy.
When I read the email of the conversation, I cried.
Karen was able to tell that Lucy was a rescue dog and that she was worried we wouldn’t be back her for. Karen told her everything that I asked her to tell Lucy. Since then Lucy doesn’t put up much of a fight when its time for us to leave. And she doesn’t make a sound!! What blew me away was that Lucy told Karen to ask about “Snow cones”!!
Last summer, we gave Lucy Frosty Paws. Ice cream just for dogs! The first time we did this, our daughter had to sit under the table with Lucy to eat her ice cream too! The day Karen spoke with Lucy, was also the one year anniversary of Lucy’s adoption. We all celebrated with ice cream!

1 comment: