I have been communicating with animals for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't until I began needle felting animals, a few years ago, that I realized just how deep the communication goes. As an artist, I created sculptures of animals, beginning with dogs. I was commissioned to do several deceased pets, while the pictures that I was receiving to work with, were not clear. I finally decided to connect with those deceased animals, so that I could create the best sculpture of them, that I possibly could. It was at that time, I realized I had a special gift, to be able to communicate with deceased animals, as well as those here on Earth. I continued to only use this gift in my art, and I was informed by clients that the art pieces were encompassed with healing energy. I knew that creating this form of art, was healing me, but I had no clue that my clients would feel it, as well. I continued on this path with the art, moving on to creating other pets and wildlife. When I would attach the heads of these animals, I would feel a jolt of energy go right through my body, and would be in tears. I would feel as though the animals were coming alive in my hands. I was amazed at what was happening to me, but not quite ready to admit this, only to few close friends. I now understand, this was bringing me closer to the gift that I had always known that I possessed, but never acknowledged, to myself.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Often, I send healing energy to the animals that I communicate with, if desired by my clients. This is just one testimonial that I received, of a beautiful experience I recently had, sending energy to a beautiful dog that was limping.
I can personally say that the Reiki Healing worked for my beloved Otis! He was limping on and off for months and the vet wanted to x-ray.... Karen sent healing energy to Otis and communicated to him that if his leg hurts he should rest. For several days after the session, Otis would simply... rest. He has never limped after Karen's session with him., I am amazed!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment